Why to go Noida, Gurgaon, Bhiwadi, Faridabad or Ghaziabad?
When you can buy affordable SMART home in SMART city L-Zone in Delhi.
Presenting Signature Royal, a place that has been developed to suit your tastes as well as your comforts. Not far from madding crowd, here’s an amalgam of the life you ever wished for serenity, freshness, security, ambience and much more.
Master Plan of Delhi
The Zonal Development Plan is prepared under the provisions of Master Plan for Delhi and as per Delhi Development Act, 1957. It provides a link between the Master Plan and lay-out plans. According to Master Plan for Delhi -2021, notified on 07.02.07 National Capital Territory of Delhi has been divided into 15 planning zones. Out of these, 8 Zones (A to H) cover existing Urban Area as shown in the Land Use Plan. Zone ‘O’ covers River Yamuna and the remaining 6 zones (Zone J to P) are part of Urbanisable Area.
L Zone, a happening place
- Adjacent to Dwarka, 60,000 acres have been unlocked for urbanization.
- Quick connectivity to UER-I, UER-II, KMP X-Ways from lzone.
- lzone is 2 min. from Dwarka sub city and Gurgaon.
- 10 min. to IGI Airport, NH8, IP University, Golf Course & new AIIMS-2.
- Railway station, ISBT, University and Golf Course within proximity.
- Advanced plans for a world class railway station at Bijwasan.